[Ws2-so_ac] Agenda for our call #15, Thursday Dec 15th 2016 at 0500 UTC

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 20:07:20 UTC 2016

Noted Olga and your ST is only just getting started so your not at all
behind...

On 15 Dec. 2016 7:04 am, "Olga Cavalli" <olgacavalli at gmail.com> wrote:

Dear all,

thanks for the info and this is to inform I will not be able to join the
call tomorrow, please note my apologies.

Can someone please put me in contact with subteam 1 leader? I volunteered
to help but due to travelling and IGF activities I have missed calls.

Best regards to all

Olga