[Ws2-so_ac] Link to DRAFT Questions for the Community for your Comment

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Mon Oct 3 09:05:30 UTC 2016

Cheryl, All,

I have a suggestion for the list of questions. I think it might help the
various SO/ACs if we could clarify what we “mean” by accountability in these
questions. Maybe we could use the various characteristics we had identified
early on in our CCWG problem statement :

-          Transparency

-          Consultation

-          Review or redress mechanisms

-          Checks and balances

-          Independence

My impression is that it would be easier for SO/ACs to answer the questions
in a consistent manner if we can be explicit on that.

Best

Mathieu