[CCWG-ACCT] Minority VIewpoints

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.na
Sat Aug 1 09:15:49 UTC 2015

Dear Staff,

please find enclosed my Minority Viewpoints.

I have, with some difficulty, exported the content from my word
processor of choice (lyX/LaTeX) into RTF and fixed all errors that
prevented OpenOffice from opening the document, in order it to be easier
included into the document which I presume is going to be composed in a
proprietary format.

However, I am not willing to edit the RTF document and the PDF is the
authoritative document.

greetings, el

PO Box 8421             \     /
Bachbrecht, Namibia     ;____/