[CCWG-ACCT] Comments and advice regarding the drafting of the CCWG Executive Summary.

Thomas Rickert rickert at anwaelte.de
Sat Aug 1 09:33:44 UTC 2015

Dear Christopher,
thank you for your document and the work you put into this.

Please note that you brought up your suggestions on the day we did the final walk-through of the report with the group. Your document includes several new suggestions and recommendations that have not been previously discussed by the group. Therefore these cannot be presented to the community as recommendations by the CCWG. We suggest you submit those during the public comment period and we will then review and discuss when we analyse the public comments.

Let me add that the Executive Summary is a place where the findings presented in the report are summarized. It is therefore not possible to include topics that are not reflected in the report in there.

Thanks for your understanding.

Kind regards,
León Sanchez, Thomas Rickert