[CCWG-ACCT] Final Compiled Version of 2nd Draft Proposal

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Sun Aug 2 19:42:43 UTC 2015

Thank you Greg. Part of the professional formatting involves adding page
numbers, paragraph numbers, etc. What we shared we you is just the shell
that we compiled.

We¹ve noted your correction for the reference on Chapter 6.1. Helpful catch.
The draft will go through another round of proofreading, but this type of
catch is truly appreciated.

Best,
Grace