[CCWG-ACCT] FW: CCWG ACCT Meeting in Dublin

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 22:35:20 UTC 2015

Dear All
Please be clear , what we mean by *"ICG is planning to meet on Saturday and
Sunday – maybe in parallel to itself" or what we mean by *
*" Is the ICG trying to avoid having a parallel meeting with the ICG?"*
If we have decided definitively to have meeting
*On *
Saturday 17 Oct

·       Sunday 18 Oct

·        Thursday 22 Oct

·        Friday 23 Oct

Then we MUST tell CCWG not to plan any meeting paralell with ICG

wE ARE AT CRITICAL TIME AND NEED TO CONCENTRATE ON OUR WORK

rEGARDS

kAVOUSS