[CCWG-ACCT] Proposed Mission & Core Values: Could they interfere with ICANN enforcement of contracts?

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Wed Aug 26 16:39:24 UTC 2015

I think Malcom has put it better than I could, as long as the policy is within ICANNs mission then the enforcement of such is not at risk.
This caveat is important to constrain ICANN to its mission through not only policy but also through compliance, without this we risk ICANN compliance stepping into grey areas of regulation in areas that ICANN has no business being in.

-James Gannon