[CCWG-ACCT] Proposed Mission & Core Values: Could they interfere with ICANN enforcement of contracts?

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 16:24:51 UTC 2015

Steve
Your concerns are a valid due to the fact that the language used is to strong ( shall not) and the phrase starting with " attempt the regulation of services.,,,." is on the one hand strong as it uses the verb "attempt" which is a prerequisite of any subsequent action and on the other hand, its field of application is too general which could cover any action e.g.those you have referred to.
Regards
Kavouss

Sent from my iPhone