[CCWG-ACCT] Blog: Updating our Community on our Review of the CCWG-Accountability Proposal

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 20:53:15 UTC 2015

Hello Kavouss,

On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 9:38 PM, Kavouss Arasteh <kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com>
wrote:

> .......... unless CCWG,  the message just received from Bruce as
> reflecting the Board's view and NOT only one Board member.

Item 8 from Bruce mail says: "The Board is offering the opportunity for the
CCWG......" i guess that implies its the voice of the board and not of
Bruce alone.

We need to work properly ,efficiently and formall
> In fact I( KAVOUSSARASTEH)proposed a virtual meeting with Board as soon as
> we received clarifications which are being sought by CCWG

Item 4 to 6 of Bruce mail seem to address your vital comment above. Overall
depending on how those virtual calls go, there may be no more major item to
discuss physically. Nevertheless, i think it may be good for the CCWG to
consider having the physical meeting penned down tentatively just in case.

Regards

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*