[CCWG-ACCT] Work plan in January

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.na
Tue Dec 29 23:11:45 UTC 2015

Besides that ALAC members have not show to be reliable, I do not believe we can go that road, ie exclude participants from decision making. As much as I personally would like it.

The below quote means to me that if there is no or little dissent, that's that. But if there is so much dissent by members and/or participants that a determination needs to be made, only the members would be asked.

But, why are we discussing this? So far "they" were/was the Co-Chair(s).

el

--
Sent from Dr Lisse's iPad mini