[CCWG-ACCT] Regarding the Affirmation of Commitments to the US Government

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Sun Feb 1 03:38:39 UTC 2015

Hello All,

Just to clarify that I have been on the Board since the Affirmation of Commitments was signed with the US  Government.

There has been no discussion on the Board during that time to terminate the agreement.

I have heard discussions at different times to have a way to make the same affirmation to other Governments or the global public as a whole.

The suggestions so far to incorporate the key elements into the bylaws make sense to me.

Even if the Board was contemplating any change to the AoC - it would be done through an extensive community consultation process.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin