[CCWG-ACCT] Regarding the Affirmation of Commitments to the US Government

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 12:33:29 UTC 2015

Bruce,
Thank you again for your valuable confirmation.
Please note that, as I did emphasize many time, AoC was crafted to
establish the relation between USG and ICANN as IANA Function Operator.
After the transition of the Steward of the Functions from  USG to
so-called ,undefined and unspecified and vague entity as Global
Multistakeholder Community, the AoC in question needs to be amended to
refelct the new enviroment
Who is addressing this matter and how and more importantly at what time
frame, See Recent Statement by Larry )

Kavouss