[CCWG-ACCT] Regarding a standing panel for the independent review of Board actions

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 06:41:25 UTC 2015

Dear Bruce,

Thanks a lot for trying to bridge the gap between the community and board,
if this level of communication can be achieved beyond this WG then you can
be sure that a lot can get done with dialogue. 2 things I like to clarify:

- Is there a documented reference (perhaps minutes) indicating that board
indeed approved the creation and are those documents public?
- If staff is unable to implement a board directive, is there a process by
which board ensure the implementation gets done OR at least a process by
which staff is made to document reasons why the implementation cannot be
done at a particular time. Also are such information accessible to the
community?

Regards

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.