[CCWG-ACCT] Regarding a standing panel for the independent review of Board actions

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 12:27:30 UTC 2015

Bruce
Others
Thanks for useful information.
We need to take that into account in our suggestion for " Standing  Panel "
as well as the IRP.
As for the number of members of each mechanisms , it would be a matter for
further discussion
As for the interaction between "SP" AND "IRP" and their relation ,it would
also require some discussion.
In regard with reinforcement and modification to Bylaw ,we need to also
examine the matter before Transition take place( See Recent  Statement of
Larry )
Kavouss