[CCWG-ACCT] What Board We Want?

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.NA
Sun Feb 8 04:03:03 UTC 2015

Dear Co-Chairs,

I am somewhat confused by the response by Thomas Rickert and Mathieu
Weill 9and in particular Johnathan Zuck's remarks) to Mike Silber's
question what type of Board we want (in the context of the
CCWG-Accountability).

Can you please point me to the the notes where we have discussed
this?  I have missed 2 calls, could have been then.  Otherwise I
only recall that I have mentioned this very issue in the context of
adding additional layers of bureaucracy instead of fixing the Bord.

greetings, el