[CCWG-ACCT] initial legal responses to our questions

Thomas Rickert thomas at rickert.net
Sun Feb 8 09:43:22 UTC 2015

All,
may I kindly ask we discuss this subject tomorrow during our session?

Remember, we got this initial legal feedback because we asked for it. We did not want to wait until our legal sub team has finished its work on a scoping document.

We will discuss the topic tomorrow, which will be the ideal opportunity to exchange thoughts and avoid further misunderstandings. At least the document has stimulated a discussion on potential outcomes.

Thomas