[CCWG-ACCT] Agenda item on Scheduling

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 17:17:20 UTC 2015

Dear Jordan
May you kindly clarify what do you mean by :
'' *but that the integration of this work with the CWG given their
conditionality around accountability for the IANA functions indicated to
us, is just simply going to be impossible to manage in the "best case*".
Question
.Integration of what work with what action item of CWG ?

"*If we can end up with a "central case" then that will give the ICG time
to review and rebuild its own schedule."*

*Question*
*What central work ? *

*"If that schedule is longer, it might have the added benefit of reducing
the head-long rush and the risk of exhaustion for those parts of the
community taking part in this process."*
*Question *
Which schedule ?
Question
Why it would have added benefit ?