[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG working session, Thursday 07:00 to 10:00 SGT

Adam Peake adam.peake at icann.org
Tue Feb 10 08:26:58 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

As I mentioned during yesterday's session, the CCWG working session on
Thursday, 7am, is in the Padang room.

Later on Thursday Padang will be used for the pubic forum when it will be
arranged theatre style.  For our session we will have desks for about 100
people.  Desks with mics and power.  These are intended for you as
member/participants, but it will be difficult to enforce any seating rule.

We will have tea/coffee and some croissants, muffins etc.  I hope enough
to see you through the 3 hours.

Best,

Adam