[CCWG-ACCT] Draft WP 2 Scope, Mechanisms document

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Wed Feb 11 07:56:32 UTC 2015

Thanks David, this is helpful.  I’m not opposed  to binding, just not convinced it is absolutely required

J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy General Counsel and Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20006
Office: + 1.202.533.2932  Mobile:  +1.202.352.6367  / becky.burr at neustar.biz<mailto:becky.burr at neustar.biz> / www.neustar.biz