[CCWG-ACCT] Draft WP 2 Scope, Mechanisms document

Samantha Eisner Samantha.Eisner at icann.org
Wed Feb 11 10:12:29 UTC 2015

In terms of monetary awards, David, is this a suggestion to reform the IRP to include monetary awards (aside from costs/fees currently allowed?).  This would be inherently tied to any expansions of the types of relief that an independent panel could provide (e.g., are they declaring that there was an issue with the decision, or directing a different outcome, etc.)

Sam