[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG list summary, Jan 30 to Feb 5

Carrie Devorah carriedev at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 21:23:41 UTC 2015

The early on documents I located CLEARLY defend trademarks from domains
using the Trademark. How and when did that founding model to protect
Trademarks get kicked to the curb? It should be reinstated.
Sincerely
Carrie Devorah
www.centerforcopyrightintegrity.com

On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 12:07 PM, Greg Shatan <gregshatanipc at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I agree with Avri.  Further, Board B seems to become some kind of mutant
> hybrid of Board and management, which should be different roles.
>
> While we can always explore it fully (within some sense of time
> constraints), I would not see much mileage in doing so.
>
> Greg
>
> On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 11:48 AM, Avri Doria <avri at acm.org> wrote:
>
>>  Hi,
>>
>> I have never understood the appeal of such a model.  To me it seems like
>> twice as much Board to worry about in an environment of never really
>> knowing where the ultimate responsibility lay.
>>
>> avri
>>
>> On 19-Feb-15 13:00, Mr R.T. Daniel wrote:
>>
>> Thinking out loud.
>> So is there any mileage in having an icann A & icann B.
>> "A" board = public interest & contract co.
>> "B" board private non profit implementing Board A 's ..policy
>> frameworks....etc...etc..
>> Board B answerable to board A?
>> RD

Sincerely
CARRIE Devorah
 562 688 2883

DISCLAIMER :
With the continuing crossing and interfacing of platforms both on & off
line both with & without our knowledge nor approval to note nothing sent
over the Internet anymore is ever private nor should be presumed to be so.
If it is that much of a secret, say nothing. If you must? Take a lesson
from our military- hand write the note, chew then swallow