[CCWG-ACCT] Notes-Recordings-Transcript links for CCWG ACCT Session #14 24 February

Roelof Meijer Roelof.Meijer at sidn.nl
Thu Feb 26 10:04:30 UTC 2015

Thanks, Alan, that helps me understand.
However, don’t you think that „If there is evidence that this [shared set of values] had changed, or perhaps that the person is simply not doing the job (ie not showing up or never talking to the AC/SO)” that it would be relatively easy to have also the other stakeholders’ representatives vote in favor of recalling that particular board member?

Best,

Roelof