[CCWG-Accountability] Regarding how bylaw changes are made

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 14:28:15 UTC 2015

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for this information, I will then suggest that this WG determine if
those steps will indeed be appropriate for us especially since WS1 is more
of a perquisite to transition. One would expect some adjustments on timing
and wording rights to be made in the process, also board voting rights in
this particular process may need to be agreed upon. It will not be
encouraging to have  implementation stopped on the basis of no 2/3 board
majority....time utilization is an important factor in all these. So the
earlier we involve board (without having them dictate for us) the better.

Regards
sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.