[CCWG-Accountability] Expected outcome of Frankfurt F2F meeting

Paul Rosenzweig paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
Thu Jan 1 20:38:16 UTC 2015

Mathieu

You are, of course, the Co-Chair and you will have to figure out how to interact with the Board.  I hope, however, that you will not be reluctant to make the Board accountable.  I can see the headline here in the US now  “ICANN Accountability Board Not Even Willing To Ask Questions.”     Frankly, I would write it myself …..

Paul

**NOTE:  OUR NEW ADDRESS -- EFFECTIVE 12/15/14 ***

509 C St. NE

Washington, DC 20002

Paul Rosenzweig

 <mailto:paul.rosenzweigesq at redbranchconsulting.com> paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com

O: +1 (202) 547-0660

M: +1 (202) 329-9650

Skype: +1 (202) 738-1739 or paul.rosenzweig1066

 <http://www.redbranchconsulting.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=19&Itemid=9> Link to my PGP Key