[CCWG-Accountability] Expected outcome of Frankfurt F2F meeting

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 12:06:22 UTC 2015

Mathieu
Thank you very much for the proposal.
I have no comment to add at this stage.
However, I am seriously concerned about the proposed action by some of our
colleagues to write to the NBoard and get permission which area we should
work and which area we should not work.
Once again we are an independent entity, the Board Liaison could at any
stage comment on the scope of our activity.
Pls therefroe do not take any action in regard with upfront dialogue with
Board
Read my earlier commentzs
Regards
Kavouss