[CCWG-Accountability] Agenda for CCWG-Accountability on 30 December at 19:00 UTC

Adebunmi AKINBO akinbo.adebunmi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 05:37:35 UTC 2015

+1
It would bridge the gap and fast track actions over general issues and
policy implementation.
-Akinbo

On Sun, Jan 4, 2015 at 10:45 PM, Beran Gillen - Yahoo! <
berangillen at gmail.com> wrote:

> +1 Kieren +1 Rudolph,
>
> Opening things up might just be what the community, staff and board need.
>
> Beran Gillen
> On Jan 4, 2015, at 4:57 PM, Rudolph Daniel <rudi.daniel at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Assisting ccwg4 ..and want to +1
> Kieren‘s general comments as there is potential for minimizing friction
> between ICANN‘s internal corporate culture and it‘s ability to act in the
> public interest.
> If you look at civil society as an ecosystem,
> Increasingly, I see multistakeholderism as an important departure from our
> generally accepted values of commerce and competition. So just maybe, we
> have an opportunity to re-define
> our responsibilities as Internet citizens grounded in rights that are
> universal and not restrictive, where the rate of return becomes rooted in
> cooperation and commitment and possibly as a trade off against the present
> status quo of production costs or profit.
> RD

*Evang. Akinbo A. A. Cornerstone, Nigeria.*
+2348064464545, +2348089118151 | 2BAC511D.
www.akinbo.ng

*Member, Executive Board of Directors*,
Nigeria Internet Registration Association (NiRA)
www.nira.org.ng  | akinbo at nira.org.ng <akinbo at yips.org.ng>
@niraworks

*Acting Chief Operating Officer,*
DNS Africa Magazine
www.dnsafrica.org  | akinbo at dnsafrica.org
@dnsafrica

*National Convener,*
Nigerian Youth Coalition on Internet Governance (NG-YCIG)
www.ycig.org.ng <http://www.nira.org.ng/>

*President,*
Young Internet Professionals (YiPS)
www.yips.gnbo.com.ng <http://wwwyips.org.ng/> | akinbo at yips.org.ng

*The RedHub.*
12, Afonka Odebunmi Street, Lagos State.
http://www.theredhub.org/

*National Focal Point ( Nigeria ) 2009-2011.*
Global Youth Coalition on HIV/AIDS (a program of TakingITGlobal)
www.youthaidscoalition.org                  www.takingitglobal.com
www.iaids.org
About me: http://profiles.tigweb.org/pscornerstone