[CCWG-Accountability] Agenda for Call on 6 January at 12:00 UTC

Berry Cobb mail at berrycobb.com
Mon Jan 5 16:42:57 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,

Please find attached the first version of the CCWG Project Plan which will
be reviewed as agenda item #7 during tomorrow's call.  I would like to draw
your attention to a few notes relating to this current version:

1.       The tasks are now divided among three major sections:

a.       Define WS1 & 2 Streams  (rows 50 - 68)

b.      Work Stream 1 (rows 69 - 94)

c.       Work Stream 2 (rows 95 - 120)

2.       This structure of the tasks are based on the Chair's PPT defining
the CCWG's Steps & Milestones
(https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/51413848/20141214%20Accoun
tability%20steps%20milestones.pdf?api=v2)

3.       WS1 now has a delivery date to the Board on 8 Aug.  Because of the
two public comment periods this pushed out the tentative target date of 30
June.  This will be specifically discussed in the review with the CCWG.

4.       WS2 shows a delivery date in mid-2016.  Note that these dates are
tentative until we have better clarity of the accountability mechanisms
defined in WS1 & WS2

5.       Both WS1 & 2 include the Implementation Oversight that will likely
track well beyond the CCWG.

6.       A general task (row 68) has been added for the PEG to "Consult &
Advise" all the way through WS2 delivery.

7.       The CCWG Calls section (rows 13 - 44) conclude at ICANN 53.
Additional call tasks will be added as we approach that time frame and have
better clarity on the CCWG meeting schedule.

Thank you.

Berry A. Cobb

Internet Corporation for Assigned Names & Numbers

720.839.5735

 <mailto:mail at berrycobb.com> mail at berrycobb.com

@berrycobb