[CCWG-Accountability] WS1 vs WS2 recap and proposals

Paul Rosenzweig paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
Tue Jan 6 16:38:44 UTC 2015

If we cannot have the Board commit to a mechanism by which the community can
control the Board in the event it chooses not to follow community advice how
can we give the Board the ultimate authority that the transition will be
giving it?  Contrary to your point, many Board allow outside
auditors/controllers - at least they do in corporations that I'm familiar
with.  Many other Boards also acknowledge subservience to shareholders (the
equivalent here of the community).  Indeed, the much rarer circumstance is
one where a Board asserts unreviewable authority  ...

Paul

**NOTE:  OUR NEW ADDRESS -- EFFECTIVE 12/15/14 ***

509 C St. NE

Washington, DC 20002

Paul Rosenzweig

 <mailto:paul.rosenzweigesq at redbranchconsulting.com>
paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com

O: +1 (202) 547-0660

M: +1 (202) 329-9650

Skype: +1 (202) 738-1739 or paul.rosenzweig1066

<http://www.redbranchconsulting.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=articl
e&id=19&Itemid=9> Link to my PGP Key