[CCWG-Accountability] WS1 vs WS2 recap and proposals

Phil Buckingham phil at dotadvice.co.uk
Tue Jan 6 19:08:01 UTC 2015

+1 Mathieu. I would envisage the Board having to be compliance with all
Corporate Governance Codes specific to Companies Law in the country of
incorporation, subject to a community consensus override. But what is its
corporate status – not for profit or for profit – as different codes would
apply ?

Regards,

Phil