[CCWG-Accountability] High Level Statement for CWG-Stewardship

Adebunmi AKINBO akinbo.adebunmi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 13:31:49 UTC 2015

Grace,
Thanks.

+1 Fiona
Re-worked sentences and correction before submission.
Regards.
-Akinbo.

On Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 1:27 PM, Greg Shatan <gregshatanipc at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think that this re-working of the sentence resolves my concerns.  I
> might suggest using "such" instead of "the aforementioned".  Thank you for
> this.
>
> I also agree collaboration is key, and that only becomes clearer as we
> progress.
>
> Greg
>
> On Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 5:02 AM, Fiona Asonga <fasonga at kixp.or.ke> wrote:
>
>> Hallo All,
>>
>> Once the proposed changes are addressed, I support circulation of the
>> statement by the chairs.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Fiona Asonga
>>
>> ------------------------------

*Evang. Akinbo A. A. Cornerstone, Nigeria.*
+2348064464545, +2348089118151 | 2BAC511D.
www.akinbo.ng

*Member, Executive Board of Directors*,
Nigeria Internet Registration Association (NiRA)
www.nira.org.ng  | akinbo at nira.org.ng <akinbo at yips.org.ng>
@niraworks

*Acting Chief Operating Officer,*
DNS Africa Magazine
www.dnsafrica.org  | akinbo at dnsafrica.org
@dnsafrica

*National Convener,*
Nigerian Youth Coalition on Internet Governance (NG-YCIG)
www.ycig.org.ng <http://www.nira.org.ng/>

*President,*
Young Internet Professionals (YiPS)
www.yips.gnbo.com.ng <http://wwwyips.org.ng/> | akinbo at yips.org.ng

*The RedHub.*
12, Afonka Odebunmi Street, Lagos State.
http://www.theredhub.org/

*National Focal Point ( Nigeria ) 2009-2011.*
Global Youth Coalition on HIV/AIDS (a program of TakingITGlobal)
www.youthaidscoalition.org                  www.takingitglobal.com
www.iaids.org
About me: http://profiles.tigweb.org/pscornerstone