[CCWG-Accountability] the term "community"

Edward Morris emorris at milk.toast.net
Mon Jan 12 10:20:56 UTC 2015

Actually, Evan, the Noncommercial Users Constituency does represent ALL users within the GNSO. Ownership of a domain name is NOT a prerequisite for NCUC membership. Per the NCUC Bylaws, section 111(h)(11) NCUC membership is open to:

ii) An Individual Internet user who is primarily concerned with the public-interest aspects of domain name policy, and is not represented in ICANN through membership in another Supporting Organization or GNSO Stakeholder Group;

Domain name ownership, again, is not required, contrary to your assertion. Hope this clarifies things a bit.

Sent from my iPhone