[CCWG-Accountability] Accountability Definitions and scoping

Athina Fragkouli athina.fragkouli at ripe.net
Mon Jan 12 22:51:03 UTC 2015

Dear Mathieu,

First of all many compliments to the co-Chairs for your initiative to
provide the group with this document. This is very helpful.

Please find below two comments Izumi and I have on the document:

- With regards to the list of indirectly affected parties by ICANN's
decisions (section 2.a.ii) we would add "RIR communities"

- In the list of parties affecting ICANN directly (2.b.i) it is noted:
"RIRs (through ASO)".
As the ASO is not representing the RIRs but rather the RIRs communities,
we would ask this to be modified accordingly:
"RIR communities (through ASO)"

Looking forward to our call tomorrow.

Kind regards,
Athina Fragkouli