[CCWG-Accountability] Accountability Definitions and scoping

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Mon Jan 12 17:53:15 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,

In anticipation of the call tomorrow, please find an updated version of
the draft document mentioned below.

Main edits include :
- alternate proposal to capture the discussion around purpose of
accountability during last week's call
- various comments from Kavouss
- other minor edits following feedbacks received off list

Best,
Mathieu
PS: edits are apparent in this version

--