[CCWG-Accountability] call for volunteers to analyze contingencies

Thomas Rickert rickert at anwaelte.de
Thu Jan 15 21:19:15 UTC 2015

All,
following-up on my earlier note to the list and our last telephone conference, we would like to remind the group that we are looking for volunteers that take a look at contingencies of their choice (analzing all of them is too big of a task) and analyze whether these are already addressed by existing accountability mechanisms.

As you will recall, we do hope to agree on the list that WA4 is currently working on.

The exercise of analyzing the contingencies, which you can pick from the draft list, will help the group understand what contingencies are not yet covered by existing mechanisms, i.e. where we need to work on amendments of accountability mechanisms or establish new ones.

Please let us know if you are willing to contribute to that task at your earliest convenience.

Thanks,
Thomas Rickert

--
thomas-rickert.tel