[CCWG-Accountability] CCWG Work Area 2 (inventory of accountability suggestions -- updated 15-Jan-2015

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Fri Jan 16 03:06:31 UTC 2015

here’s a follow-up for Work Area 2 (WA2) arising from our 13-Jan call (link<https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=51414985>).  (Will post these to the WA2 wiki soon as I can get access)

First, I updated the WA2 inventory to reflect the new proposed definition for Work Stream 1 (WS1), as discussed on our 13-Jan call.

Second, I updated the inventory to reflect additional Accountability suggestions and detail provided by Malcolm Hutty, the GNSO-NCSG (Non-Commercial Stakeholders Group), Robin Gross, Milton Mueller, the GNSO-IPC (Intellectual Property Constituency), and David Johnson.

As rapporteur for WA2 I am trying to accommodate all suggestions, but also looking forward to the exercise of prioritizing this ever-expanding list of accountability mechanisms.

Regards,
Steve

—
Steve DelBianco