[CCWG-Accountability] [ccnso-members] Re: [Cctldworld] [ccTLDcommunity] Fwd: Accountability measures required by CWG Proposal(s)

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 13:42:41 UTC 2015

Dear All,
I am surprised by reading such a tone and language as stated below by our
distinguished colleagues Dr. Eberhard Lisse in reply to Chris
*"The gTLDs need may be to be explained, again, the necessity of their
input into ccTLDs/ccNSO, which is as much as we need another deluge.*

*I am unaware of such nonsense having made it towards CCWG-Accountability
and will object against it, should it."*
Unquote
Would it not be more friendly to  respond ( disagreement ) to a proposal
 with a more friendly and ethical language ?
We should respect each other even if we disagree with their opinion.
This is a democratic environment in which every one has the right to freely
expresses its views and  while being respected .
It is not appropriate to refer to a statement from a respectful
professional in such tone and such strong words
Regards
Kavouss

el