[CCWG-Accountability] Level of Discourse / Rules of Order

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.na
Fri Jan 16 14:37:48 UTC 2015

Dear Co-Chairs,

I accept the gentleman's apology as unqualified. Even though it is, in fact, qualified by the ad-hominem defense.

I have already agreed with the gentleman that we need to work on making access for anyone, in particular from developing countries, easier/better. This is not specific to the CCWG-Accountability, but is an Accountability issue of general application.

Given my technical background or rather me chairing and organizing ICANN's TechDay I am perhaps actually in a position to do something to focus efforts.

It is my understanding however, that one should in fact address the (co-)chairs in particular of one has issues with third parties, and not the party concerned directly.

Not that I can find anything in the Charter, the Bylaws or the Code of Conduct requiring a a specific tone or language.

greetings, el

Sent from Dr Lisse's iPad mini