[CCWG-Accountability] Membership thoughts

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 15:35:43 UTC 2015

Members approach could indeed help and is something worth further thinking
through. One thing I like to clarify though is that proposing SO/AC leaders
to actually serve as ICANN members could indirectly increase the political
attention on those positions which will also call for accountability from
those leaders, it may also be good to consider how such structure scale for
any future memberships (creation of new SO/AC?). I guess my main point is
that membership that is not exercised by the directly concerned (like we
have in RIRs) would still be of concern.

Cheers!

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.