[CCWG-ACCT] [CCWG-Accountability] Membership thoughts

Carlos Raul carlosraulg at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 17:33:40 UTC 2015

I see a common trend here between the separation of "Outside Directors" in
an NomCom elected Executive Board with certain liability standards, and
above them a Membership representation in the Supervisory Board
controlling, as proposed in the Rough Sketch. But have not read all the
exchanges for Frankfurt yet.

*Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez*
_________
Apartado 1571-1000