[CCWG-ACCT] COMMENTS/EDITS by 17:00 UTC today - Draft statement - Frankfurt Meeting

Matthew Shears mshears at cdt.org
Thu Jan 22 14:11:59 UTC 2015

Hi Thomas

Just wondering about this statement in the paper:

/The requirements were grouped into two categories:/

//

/-//Enabling community empowerment over Board decisions with limited,
strictly enumerated, last resort powers;/

//

/-//Enhancing review and redress processes. /

Does this adequately capture the extent of the mind-map and the items we
had listed, particularly those that were identified as WS1?  Not sure
but thought I would ask.

Thanks.

Matthew