[CCWG-ACCT] COMMENTS/EDITS by 17:00 UTC today - Draft statement - Frankfurt Meeting

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Thu Jan 22 20:32:57 UTC 2015

I would also suggest a slight rewording of this sentence in the text under "Progress" as follows:

These definitions clarify the purposes of ICANN’s accountability, which include compliance to processes and applicable laws or key principles, achieving certain levels of performance and security, and ensuring that its decisions are for the benefit of the public, not just in the interests of a particular set of stakeholders or the corporation itself.

Thanks,
Robin