[CCWG-ACCT] proposal for how community could be delegated to make some decisions

Beran Gillen - Yahoo berangillen at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 25 10:19:47 UTC 2015

I agree with Robin on his proposal. It causes minimal disruption yet gets the job done. IMHO I believe this can be implemented provided as Seun pointed out, the right mechanisms are in place for flagging issues

Regards

Beran

"There is nothing more difficult to arrange and more dangerous to carry through than initiating change..." Machiavelli

Sent from my iPhone