[CCWG-ACCT] Requirements based on latest discussions

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Fri Jan 30 17:34:45 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,

Over the last 10 days, several threads took place discussing member or
delegate options, including very relevant insights and ideas. At the
same time, our Work Parties 1 & 2 are just getting formed, so I felt we
were running the risk of not making the most of these discussions.

I have created a wiki page in an attemps to sum up, in terms of
requirements, the ideas that were exchanged in these threads, and that
should form an input to WP1 & WP2. I have probably missed some of the
ideas exchanged, and maybe was not able to capture some of these right.

But I would suggest we try to elaborate on this, and then hand this on
to the WPs. Please feel free to add & comment.

This is the link to the doc : https://community.icann.org/x/JwQdAw

Best,

--
Mathieu WEILL