[CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: [WP2] updated documents from this morning

Malcolm Hutty malcolm at linx.net
Thu Jul 30 16:41:53 UTC 2015

Dear Co-Chairs,

As we are very soon going to start what may be the final CCWG call
before the document is frozen, I must point out that the agreed text
from WP2 for Section 4 (IRP) is still not showing on the website wiki.

The document linked there is not the full WP2 submission, it is merely
an internal working checklist.

Becky forwarded the actual text we had agreed upon to our WP2 mailing
list on Tuesday 28th July at 20:17 UTC.

This is the document that must make it into the final report, not our
partial working notes!

We CANNOT complete and freeze the report without the full proposal on
the IRP, which forms the cornerstone of our entire proposal.

Thank you,

Malcolm.