[CCWG-ACCT] Section on Fulfilling NTIA Requirements: added references to additional Stress Tests

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Thu Jul 30 16:51:39 UTC 2015

In our prior call we reviewed the draft section on Fulfilling NTIA Requirements.

The table of requirements listed multiple stress tests that we used to conclude that proposed CCWG measures would meet NTIA requirements.

I updated just to add references to additional stress tests that are also relevant to the 5 NTIA requirements.

—
Steve DelBianco
Executive Director
NetChoice