[CCWG-ACCT] Accountability in regard with IETF and RIRes Accountability

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 05:36:21 UTC 2015

Dear Leon,
Thank you very much for reply .But this is inconsistent with the objectives
of work stream 1; " ACCOUNTABILITY TO BE IN PLACE OR COMMITTED BEFORE
TRANSITION RTAKES PLACE " PARAMETERS/Protocols and Numbers are integral
parts of INANA FUNCTIONS  the stewardship of which is subject to transition?
Why  the accountability of these two aspects of transition is outside the
mandate of CCWG.. If so Under whose mandate these accountabilty fall? Could
I have the views of our legal adviser pls ?
Kavouss
With my best regards