[CCWG-ACCT] [ccTLDcommunity] Communique - revised - any feedback by midnight Argentina time

Drazek, Keith kdrazek at verisign.com
Sun Jun 21 17:13:05 UTC 2015

The IANA Stewardship Transition Coordinating Group (ICG) drafted its communique live and in-person during its first meeting last July. I recall because I held the pen (keyboard). It’s not that unusual.

That said, I support Jordan’s suggestion that we discuss the practice during our next full meeting of the CCWG.

Regards,
Keith