[CCWG-ACCT] New topics / concerns - initiating discussions

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Wed Jun 24 18:23:19 UTC 2015

Dear Mathieu and all,

Thank you Mathieu for initiating the discussions.

At this point, we really find it appropriate to prioritize our
resources towards finalizing our proposal.
Given that we have already identified the core essential components of
accountability requirements for WS1, we should focus on refining the
details of those requirements.

We still have work to do especially on the community empowerment model,
and on refining the proposed text in the Bylaws including the CWG
requirements.

Based on this, we suggest to move the discussion on these topics,
including their relevance or not to the CCWG, to WS2.

Best Regards,

Athina, Fiona, Jorge, Izumi