[CCWG-ACCT] Ominous update on the IANA transition

Roelof Meijer Roelof.Meijer at sidn.nl
Fri May 1 12:03:22 UTC 2015

No, I won’t even consider that or a similar approach. Because ignoring will never prove you wrong and you will just continue working on the assumption that you are right. You will not get new insights that might change your view. And that is one of the reasons why there is so much frustration about ICANN (staff) in the community: we assume that nothing has changed and will change. And continue to share past bad experiences.

I will (continue to) compare what ICANN (staff) says that the NTIA says and thinks, with what the NTIA says and says it thinks.

Cheers,

Roelof