[CCWG-ACCT] Legal question

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Fri May 1 15:51:57 UTC 2015

Avri,

This has to do with the fact that for certain SOACs, some or all of the
current "members" may not want or be able to be members of a legal entity,
much less one located outside their home jurisdiction.  Probably not a
problem for IPC (which is only a piece of a SOAC, but the one I'm best
positioned to speak to).  More of a problem for GAC and ccNSO.

Greg